Master Class PCM – Dr. Weinert Communications
PCM Master Class – Seminar & Communication Training
In 5 steps to the goal
Practice instead of the theory is your thing? Do you just want to “stay tuned”?
You have already gained experience with the Process Communication Model® and would like to deepen it further? Your seminars are already a bit behind, and you want to refresh your knowledge? You learn well through the practical application? Learning in the group and protected space among like-minded people is pleasant for you? Do you enjoy exchanging with others?
For people like you, we have by popular request designed our Master Class Seminars! The seminar is aimed at executives, managers in the company health management, the doctor, the practice and clinic team, educators and all PCM interested parties who have gotten to know the PCM communication basics and would like to deepen their practical experience.
After our 2-day communication training Master Class
- To meet your own needs more intensively
- Motivate more effectively (employee motivation)
- Communicate more competent (communicate successfully!)
- Preventing Stress and Coping Better (Stress Management & Burnout Prevention)
In 5 steps to the goal
- Strategy development to serve personal needs positively and sustainably
- Intensify the analysis of communication styles and psychological needs
- Improve your ability to respond appropriately to perception, channel and needs
- Recognize the 3 levels of stress
- Increase the ability to respond adequately to signs of stress
The Process Communication Model ® Seminar includes
- Exercises for communication in the green area, impeller behaviour and 2nd-degree stress
- movie examples
- exchange of experiences
- Working out presentations for all perceptions
- Supported the development of self-management strategies
Registration for the PCM Master Class
Communication Training & Seminar Weinert Communications
The number of participants in the Process Communication Model Master Class is limited to 12, in order to ensure individual support and thus secure the seminar’s success! Minimum 8 participants.
Date: on request
Seminar location: Hubertusstr. 22, Munich
Seminar fee: 797, – EUR plus VAT
597, – EUR plus VAT, at the same time, booking the simulation