PCM Master Class – Seminar & communication Training
5 Steps to the goal
Practice instead of theory is your thing? You just want to stay tuned?
You have already gained experience with the process communication model and would like to deepen it? Your seminars are already back and you want to refresh your knowledge? You learn well through practical application? Learning in the group and protected space among like-minded is pleasant for you? Sharing with others is fun for you?
For people like you we have designed our master Class seminars on a multiple request! The seminar is aimed at executives, managers in occupational health management, the doctor, the Practice and clinic team, educators as well as all PCM interested parties who have met the PCM communication basics and deepen this practice-oriented Want.
After our 2-day communication Training master Class
- Meet your needs more intensively
- Motivating more effectively (employee motivation)
- Communicating competently (communicating successfully!)
- Preventing stress and coping better (stress Management & burnout Prevention)
5 Steps to the goal
- Strategy development to serve personal needs positively and sustainably
- Intensifying the analysis of communication styles and psychological needs
- Improve your ability to respond to perception, channel and needs
- Recognizing the 3 degrees of stress
- Deepening the ability to respond adequately to signs of stress
The Process Communication Model seminar includes
- Exercises for communication in the green area, driver behaviour and 2. Degree of stress
- Film examples
- Development of presentations for all perceptions
- Supported development of self-management strategies
Log in to PCM master class
Communication Training and seminar Dr. Weinert Communications
The number of participants in the process communication model master Class is limited to 12 in order to guarantee individual support and thus ensure the success of the seminar! Minimum 8 participants.
Date: New dates coming soon
Seminar Location: Angelo Design Hotel, Leuchtenbergring 20, 81677 München, (room opal)
Seminar Fee: 797,-EUR excl. Vat.
597,-EUR excl. Vat. When you post the simulation at the same time
To register please click here.